- THE ICAN INSTITUTE LEVERAGES
- TRANSLATIONAL RESEARCH
- FOR PERSONALIZED CARE
- IN DIABETES, OBESITY, NASH,
- MYOCARDIAL DISEASES,
- AND ATHEROTHROMBOSIS.
- Retour sur la journée des IHU du 6 avril : ihumeeting.com (voir ci-dessous)
- 4th Edition of ICAN Series: December 8-10, 2016
- Retrospective Overview of ICAN Series 2015: www.ican-series.com
ICAN’s mission is to accelerate the development of specific therapies by leveraging the scientific excellence of its heart and metabolism community with cutting-edge translational research, improved care, training, and effective communication. Following are several recent therapeutic highlights from each of our...
A new drug trial results in significant weight loss for patients with a rare genetic obesity ICAN investigators along with German colleagues and Rhythm Pharmaceuticals have recently published Phase 2 clinical data in the New England Journal of Medicine...