- THE ICAN INSTITUTE LEVERAGES
- TRANSLATIONAL RESEARCH
- FOR PERSONALIZED CARE
- IN DIABETES, OBESITY, NASH,
- MYOCARDIAL DISEASES,
- AND ATHEROTHROMBOSIS.
- Retour sur la journée des IHU du 6 avril : ihumeeting.com (voir ci-dessous)
- 4th Edition of ICAN Series: December 8-10, 2016
- Retrospective Overview of ICAN Series 2015: www.ican-series.com
Assessing diet in the MetaCardis study Small changes in dietary habits can have large consequences on your gut microbiome – the large collection of different bacteria existing in the alimentary tract. We now know that our gut microbiome...
ICAN’s mission is to accelerate the development of specific therapies by leveraging the scientific excellence of its heart and metabolism community with cutting-edge translational research, improved care, training, and effective communication. Following are several recent therapeutic highlights from each of our...